My clients include government, non-profit, and private sector organizations. Recent projects include:
- Company-wide cybersecurity training for a biotech company with 900+ employees
- Development of a cyber incident response annex for use by government and non-profit organizations, ranging in size from 40 employees to more than 500.
- Development and delivery of a customized workshop for clients of a global GIS firm.
- Emergency Management Program development consultation for a city of 31,000.
- Delivery of customized training and facilitated discussion on emerging technology in emergency management for a national executive audience.
View some of my presentations on YouTube.